Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Bruce Lund
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      >>>I agree 100%. Many years ago I taught a class in methods improvement. At the front of the class room was a traffic light with a green light and a red light. When someone was resistant to change we turned on the red light and when they were accepting change we switched to the green light. Very effrective.

      Very effective at what, coercion? Your presumption that this is a matter of people stubbornly clinging to some outdated mode of communication is, frankly, offensive. People (including myself) have expressed very specific objections to this change. Irrationally, it would seem, in your mind. You cite the remote control. I cite New Coke.

      Change is not progress. It is merely doing something differently. JC Penney's started doing something differently about 17 months ago and company sales have crashed. They have started to unchange, but the damage might be irreparable and they might find themselves on the same retail scrap heap as Montgomery Wards, Circuit City and Service Merchandise, to name just a few.
      Different better and I find your attitude (and methods) disturbing.

      Bruce

      Message 51 of 51 , May 9 5:23 PM

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald