Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Bruce Lund
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      >>>If they took the effort to find out why some users preferred the classic interface, the product would be improved.

      In your case, it's search. In mine, it is the use of tabs. I would think them adding the functionality to the new version would be fairly easy and would give me reason to give it a spin. But absent that, they could plate it in gold and cut load times by 90% and it would still have limited value to me.

      Bruce Lund

      From: Gene Ehrich <ygehrich@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 10:27 AM

      For those with red lights on have you seen the new TVs with remote
      controls so you dont have to get up to change the channel?

    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald