Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Bruce Lund
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      >>>Nothing in this world stays the same, even if the old stuff worked well.

      It is not just that Classic works well. It works exceedingly well for the way I use mail. There are few, if any, changes that I would want.

      I cringe to think about the new and "improved" version. Anything but. Everything that makes Classic great is gone. And then there are added irritations. Funny, because I actually had customer support tell me a couple years back that a problem I was having with tabs with one of my email addresses was because it wasn't designed to do it. Well, it did it before on that address and continues to do it on my others and is the most valuable of all features as far as I am concerned. I guess if they don't even know their product supports a feature, it is not surprising that they don't see its value.

      Bruce Lund

      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald