Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      This is an unfair comment and demeaning to anyone who offered up a
      negative opinion. I tried the new email and hated it. Further, I have a
      paid account but will no longer have access to that which I paid for.
      That ought to be a breach of service. It has nothing to do with not
      liking anything new. I watch new films quite often, will try new
      flavours of foods and love finding new recipes. What I object to is
      having anything changed for no discernible reason. If you lease an
      apartment and halfway through the lease you get moved out of the one you
      agreed to rent and into one that is not even remotely like the one you
      paid for, you'd be annoyed. Change for no reason is silly.

      Furthermore, microwaves have been available for home use for decades,
      but you know what? My grandfather never did learn to use one. While I
      have a computer, the monitor elicits cries of 'What an antique!' from
      everyone who sees it. And for the record, I still do not have a smart
      phone and have no intention of ever getting one. I don't need it and
      won't buy one just because it's the 'hot new thing.'

      Linda...very dissatisfied that the Classic I PAID FOR will not be
      available to finish the year subscription

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Lorrie wrote:

      > Why are some people so opposed to anything new. Some are so against
      anything new that they will leave Yahoo before even giving the new mail
      a try. Try it first and then if it is not for you, leave. Do not
      listen to other people's opinions, form your own.
      > And if you are opposed to new stuff, why do you use a computer, a cell
      phone, microwave oven, etc. Those things were all new not that long
      ago.

    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald