Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Robert A. (Bob) Fairey
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      I have tried both, at length. I first tried the new one when it was an option and didn't like it. So I returned to classic.

      I got a new computer in March, and found all I could get was the new one. After nearly 2 months I have found it very bad. It is hard to navigate; often I can't send; sometimes the yahoo servers are full or down.

      It is ridiculous to think that because something is new it is necessarily good. That assertion defies reason.

      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald