Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      At 07:49 PM 4/27/2013, you wrote:
      >Why are some people so opposed to anything new. Some are so against
      >anything new that they will leave Yahoo before even giving the new
      >mail a try. Try it first and then if it is not for you, leave. Do
      >not listen to other people's opinions, form your own.
      >And if you are opposedto new stuff, why do you use a computer, a
      >cell phone, microwave oven, etc. Those things were all new not that long ago.

      I agree 100%. Many years ago I taught a class in methods improvement.
      At the front of the class room was a traffic light with a green light
      and a red light. When someone was resistant to change we turned on
      the red light and when they were accepting change we switched to the
      green light. Very effrective.

      For those with red lights on have you seen the new TVs with remote
      controls so you dont have to get up to change the channel?
    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald