Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • km
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 28, 2013
      I don't think it is being opposed to new things, it is just that we are having NO problems at all with Classic- it does what its supposed to do, does it correctly and meets the needs/wants of the user.  Many of us HAVE tried the "New and Improved" versions and it does NOT fill the wants/needs of the user.  The supposedly better interface does not have the features we want, nor do we want the ones they do offer.

      So, all in all, I think it is kind of on the unfair side to say/think that those of us who like the classic version are some sort of backwards hicks or that we aren't appreciative of new technology.  If I read more into your comments, I apologize.

      Kathy

      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald