New Yahoo

  • greatyoga
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      I just got the new Y mail. I don't like it at all. How do I convert to the old style? Is there a link to use it?

      Thanks
      GB
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
        Unfortunately, there's no way to go back. The classic interface is being discontinued, so you'll be faced with the choice of switching email providers.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com