Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail, Y Mail

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 26 11:02 PM
      Kathy,

      > I do wish there were an official place that we could voice our want of
      > the Classic mail.

      There's always the Feedback form. If you want a public venue there's the Yahoo! Mail sub-category in Answers. Both linked from the right-hand column of the Mail help pages.
      <http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=product&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

      There are some others there of like mind:

      Search for "Classic" in Yahoo! Mail on Answers:
      <http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result?p=classic&scope=subject&fltr=_en&question_status=all&date_submitted=all&category=396546091&answer_count=any&orderby=date&filter_search=true>

      -- Shal
    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald