Re:[Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail, Y Mail

  • David Boey
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 26, 2013

      I would seriously believe Yahoo is abandoning their mail services stupidly handling their loyal mail customers to Gmail on a silver platter. They should have alerted us on their move eons ago and at least allow us an alternative. Now that they have botched up everything on their mail services, I doubt anyone will patronize Yahoo anymore. They may have lost more than mail customers. Their whole operation risk going under, Titanic style

      On Apr 27, 2013 12:25 AM, "km" <emailkathy@...> wrote:

      Someone was asking about the switch and if it pertains to the @yamil and @rocketmail...

      Apparently it will affect @ymail- I got the notice there as well.

      I do wish there were an official place that we could voice our want of the Classic mail.

      Kathy

    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald