yahoo blog ??

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2013

      the latest yahoo blog describes the "new mail" ???

      http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2012/12/reimagining-email-to-be-email/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ymailblog+%28Yahoo!+Mail+Blog%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

      this does not sound like the "new mail" i tried a few times a couple of years ago.

      what do you all think please ???
      can it really be as simple as classic, is it remotely possible ??
      has someone actually been listening ?????

      PS:
      and whatever we end up with, make sure we " opt out" of being spied on for ads !!

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

    • Kenneth Ayers

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2013
          That's from december :P

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013

            thank you kenneth, i will try it before i try another company...
            but i will keep classic as long as i can <G>.

            adds

            -- George MacDonald

            Message 5 of 5 , May 8, 2013

              geeze, and they only just sent it to me ?

              -- George MacDonald