I give up. HELP

  • L
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      I still am not able to attach photos or documents to my e-mails. Yahoo Classic, Windows 7. I've cleared the cache and attempted to clear temporary internet files. No success on the files.
      So, I guess that my only option is to update to the new e-mail. All that I have found is a $$$ site called Yahoo plus. I just don't seem to be able to find the standard update. Can you help me find it.
      Hopefully updating will be the fix.