Re: [Y-Mail] Sending e-Mail not possible.

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      First, we need more information.... What browser/version are you using? Have you tried clearing the cache & temp internet files?

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 04/26/2013 10:48 AM, karmasherab wrote:

      Entering an e-mail adress is not possible.
      The coursor is shown, but does not "blink".
      Tried restart but didnt help.
      Would be very grateful if somebody could ngive me advice on how to repair this malfunction.
      Thank you for your efforts.
      karmasherab