Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 24, 2013
      Bruce,

      > Although, I wonder, if the old tricks to get back to Classic will be
      > rendered inoperative.

      I would expect so. The announcement on the blog says that they will detect dial-up or incapable browsers and direct you to an HTML-only (no Javascript) version of the new Yahoo Mail. So at least those reasons for staying with classic will be obviated.

      -- Shal
    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald