attachment problem

  • L
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      1st time poster to this group.
      I'm using the "classic" yahoo e-mail version, I believe. Last week I picked up a virus of some kind, and my computer guru tended to that problem.
      The current problem is attaching documents or jpeg to an e-mail. A few days ago I had this same problem, and it magically disappeared.
      Now, for several days when I attempt to attach a photo or a document it appears that it is attempting to attach. However, the "attaching" to the e-mail doesn't end. It will go on for an hour is you let it go. Most frustrating.
      Any clues?? My thanks in advance.