Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • aprildancer3
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 24, 2013
      << If that is the case, I would be tempted to get Windows 8, but I don't think that will be a long term solution. Although, >>

      I have EP Home And use Firefox version 20.1. It just updated a month back. have never had any problem with any site.

      << I wonder, if the old tricks to get back to Classic will be rendered inoperative. I remember reading somewhere that Classic is still the standard for Yahoo elsewhere in the world. >>

      I believe that. Most of the people I know that have yahell accounts use the Classic mail and are very happy with it. You would think that the big Y would understand this by now.

      << Can we trick Yahoo into getting Classic back for at least a while longer? Bruce Lund >>

      How much longer could we trick them? I wish they would just PLEASE leave Classic alone PERIOD!

      As I have said before. And will repeat. "IF SOMETHING ISN'T BROKEN, DO NOT TRY TO FIX IT!"

      This saying has been a around forever.

      If something thinks we can get Y to see this.. That please.. Let someone try.

      AS/Sherry
      Posted from the group
    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9 5:23 PM

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!
        adds

        -- George MacDonald