Re: [Y-Mail] Re: alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 23, 2013
      I use Win 8 on my laptop and I am using the "new mail" from it. I am not getting that warning. I wonder if it has anything to do with your Java. ???? I have had two updates this month.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:29 AM, don hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:

      I tried to switch to the new version when they told me too last month after I got my new laptop & got a message that win 8 isn't supported by the new Yahoo Mail. So how can they switch us to New Yahoo mail if it isn't supported by Win 8????
       Enquiring Mind would like to know.
      Histerically Yours,
      Don H.

    • adeomus ********
      Message 51 of 51 , May 9, 2013

        thank you so much, very much appreciated !!

        -- George MacDonald