Email providers

  • kaya173@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 4:29 AM
      I've tried many email providers since 1999, and I always come back to yahoo. Even my ISP email is not as reliable as my yahoo mail has ever been. There are times when it glitches, but all in all, its the only one that pushes to my iphone with lightning speed, and I rarely miss an email.
      So, I guess I'm one of the satisfied customers.

      With all the different choices out there these days, why would someone stay and be disastified. It works for me., and there are few if any providers out that still have messenger.

      Anyway, my 2cents worth.
    • ray60273
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 4:31 PM
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "kaya173@..." <kaya173@...> wrote:

        > I've tried many email providers since 1999, and I always come back to yahoo. Even my ISP email is not as reliable as my yahoo mail has ever been. There are times when it glitches, but all in all, its the only one that pushes to my iphone with lightning speed, and I rarely miss an email.

        I myself use both Yahoo and G email.
        Each has advantages.

        I can access each equally well on my Android.

        I especially like the fact that i can isolate message on Yahoo in folders for archival needs
      • yanp
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19 6:46 AM
          Because changing an email address is a pain in the butt. I'm happy enough, but can see myself leaving Mail Plus and going to a hosted exchange solution.