My Emails are Missing Out of my Inbox

  • chucka2k
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013
      I am a premium member, and earlier in march they deactivated my account for no reason, then all my emails and folders were gone. I put in a restore request, and they were able to restore me back minus a couple of days worth of emails.

      Here we go again, this time I noticed the mail count in my inbox had dropped substantially, and that I only had emails since Weds, Apr 10.
      Gee where did all my inbox emails go?
      I have been a paid yahoo email user for over 10+ years!
      I put in another request, I'll have to wait and see what they come back with.

      This is rather insane that I pay for the privilege of being abused. I guess after being such a long time user, I had hoped they actually would get there act together, but it appears not.