"neo" yahoo mail just sucks, how to go back?

  • Gilvan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8 9:21 AM
      I really hated the "neo" email from Yahoo, this s#!t really sucks!
      I want to go back to simple html email; fast, simple and reliable.
      Kids nowadays do not know how to create software, as George Carlin
      already mentioned several times in this humor shows: "this pussy-boys web designers". I wished this situation stayed just in computer jokes...
      And do not come to me saying: "go to gmail", cause I already testing the "best web mail", and will bring a great bunch of users with me.
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8 2:42 PM
        So... what are you testing now? Does it seem to be better than Yahoo mail? Enquiring minds would like to know. :)

        Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Apr 8, 2013, at 11:21 AM, "Gilvan" <gilvanl@...> wrote:

        > I really hated the "neo" email from Yahoo, this s#!t really sucks!
        > I want to go back to simple html email; fast, simple and reliable.
        > Kids nowadays do not know how to create software, as George Carlin
        > already mentioned several times in this humor shows: "this pussy-boys web designers". I wished this situation stayed just in computer jokes...
        > And do not come to me saying: "go to gmail", cause I already testing the "best web mail", and will bring a great bunch of users with me.

      • Bruce Lund
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8 7:12 PM

          Bruce Lund

          I really hated the "neo" email from Yahoo, this s#!t really sucks!
          I want to go back to simple html email;  fast, simple and reliable.
          Kids nowadays do not know how to create software, as George Carlin
          already mentioned several times in this humor shows: "this pussy-boys web designers".  I wished this situation stayed just in computer jokes...
          And do not come to me saying: "go to gmail", cause I already testing the "best web mail", and will bring a great bunch of users with me.

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • brendan carmody
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9 8:15 AM
            I could not care a damn!

            From: Gilvan <gilvanl@...>
            To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, April 8, 2013, 11:21 AM

            I really hated the "neo" email from Yahoo, this s#!t really sucks! I want to go back to simple html email;  fast, simple and reliable. Kids nowadays do not know how to create software, as George Carlin already mentioned several times in this humor shows: "this pussy-boys web designers".  I wished this situation stayed just in computer jokes... And do not come to me saying: "go to gmail", cause I already testing the "best web mail", and will bring a great bunch of users with me. ------------------------------------ *** DISCLAIMER : Please note that this is a discussion group only. We do not provide official support. YAHOO MAIL OFFICIAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT is  available at : http://is.gd/54K8A ***Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/ <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/join     (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email:     Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com     Y-Mail-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     Y-Mail-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/