Re: [Y-Mail] Why do we put up with it?

  • Bruce Lund
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2013
      >>>"Changing the "From" name sent with email messages"
      <http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN8675&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

      Thanks, Shal. I had an email account that, for the life of me, I could not figure out how to change the "from" name. I had made a typo, so instead of it saying something like "Bob Smith" it read "Boob Smith." I have gone in multiple times trying to figure it out to no avail. Even after looking at the instructions at the above link, I was perplexed. But the generic link "Yahoo! Mail" under "Accounts" did the trick. So, thanks to you, I am no longer a Boob!

      Bruce Lund