Messenger not working in YMail while using Chrome

  • godric_gt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      The messenger is not loading for me in Yahoo Mail while using Chrome, I was wondering if anyone else is facing this issue? Seems to be working fine with Firefox.

      Regards,
      Goutam
    • Ice
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        I've been having the same issue in Chrome.
        Will try Firefox and see if it works there.

        Ryan

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "godric_gt" <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

        > The messenger is not loading for me in Yahoo Mail while using Chrome, I was wondering if anyone else is facing this issue? Seems to be working fine with Firefox.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Goutam

      • Robert A. (Bob) Fairey
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          Tell Yahoo

          I've been having the same issue in Chrome.
          Will try Firefox and see if it works there.

          Ryan

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "godric_gt" <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

          > The messenger is not loading for me in Yahoo Mail while using Chrome, I was wondering if anyone else is facing this issue? Seems to be working fine with Firefox.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Goutam

        • Bruce Lund
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013