Cannot get into Yahoo Mail Today

  • fred128
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
      I can't get into Yahoo Mail today. This is the screen that comes up:
      Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

      Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

      Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.

      When I try to sign into the My Yahoo, I have to type in the letters and numbers code seen on the screen.

      Is anyone else having this problem?
      Thanks
    • mjk4984
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        How are you trying to get to Yahoo Mail? Are you simply going to
        http://mail.yahoo.com?

        I'm not having problems getting into Yahoo Mail today, but it's slow to
        load at times and I've been getting few errors trying to open and send
        emails today, so I think they're having issues.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fred128" <fred128@...> wrote:

        > I can't get into Yahoo Mail today. This is the screen that comes up:
        > Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
        >
        > Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're
        having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo!
        home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you
        may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

        > Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.
        >
        > When I try to sign into the My Yahoo, I have to type in the letters
        and numbers code seen on the screen.

        > Is anyone else having this problem?
        > Thanks

      • Robert A. (Bob) Fairey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
          I have multiple issues with the new Yahoo mail. Every day at least once the send button won't work, but I can save the draft.

          Often I can't put a check in a box without trying 3 times.

          more later