Yahoo Mail app on Android doesn't appear to deal with disposable addresses

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:34 AM
      I heavily use disposable address with my Yahoo Mail plus service on a browser, specifically Firefox.

      I just downloaded the Yahoo Mail app on my Samsung G-III Android phone and I cannot see that the app allows me to select disposable addresses when sending an e-mail.

      Has anyone figures out how to do this?

      Ron
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:41 PM
        Is there a separate Yahoo! Mail Plus app available?