Re: Deleting Emails from Inbox takes several attempts

  • George Hutfilz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Yes, this one of several issues related to the new new mail. It appears that the desktop code gets out of step with what's going on in the back end servers. Probably some non-existent or lousy error routines in the desktop code. Messages refuse to delete, or, if briefly showing as deleted on the desktop, re-appear a bit later. The last message in a folder is a particular problem, and, since I filter lots of my incoming messages into separate read and discard folders, I see the problem every day.

      I've been living with this since the new new mail apppeared; welcome to the club, I guess.

      George