Font

  • inno wave
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      dear sir,
      can you help me to revert to normal font of my yahoo account?
      i have no idea how to go back to standard font as unintentionally change and it become fine.

      Regards
      Riz
    • Shal Farley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        Riz,

        > can you help me to revert to normal font of my yahoo account?
        > i have no idea how to go back to standard font as unintentionally change
        > and it become fine.

        That may be a zoom control in your browser. Try holding down the Ctrl key, then tapping the digit zero on the keypad. In some browsers that resets the font size to normal. If that doesn't do the trick, try Ctrl plus keypad + to increase the font size.

        -- Shal