Re: [Y-Mail] " Error, the requested URL could not be retrieved"..

  • Robert A. (Bob) Fairey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013
      Its not the Internet. It's the damn new Yahoo email. It Stinks, and everybody should complain. Yahoo said it would be an improvement. It must improve Yahoo's profit or its convenience. Yahoo has also added ads on the right, obscuring messages.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2013
        Try installing AdBlck. That'll take care of Bobs ad problem.

        Cheers, Peter
        Sent from my iPad