Inability to Create Account

  • pennysworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 10:32 AM
      I am trying to create a Yahoo email account inside my iPad with something called MailWasher. I keep entering accurate information but the app keeps telling me that Yahoo has rejected the request.

      What do I do?

      BTW: I had the same problem with Gmail but it offered a solution.

      What's Yahoo's?
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26 2:13 PM
        I do not have an iPad but as you can see I have an iPhone. iPhone has an email program that came with the phone. I did not need to install a third party app. Doesn't the iPad have one too? Try that route to see if you could do it . Yahoo also has a mail app you could install too.

        Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        (\. (\
        ( ^.^)
        o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Mar 26, 2013, at 12:32 PM, "pennysworth" <pennysworth@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to create a Yahoo email account inside my iPad with something called MailWasher. I keep entering accurate information but the app keeps telling me that Yahoo has rejected the request.
        >
        > What do I do?
        >
        > BTW: I had the same problem with Gmail but it offered a solution.
        >
        > What's Yahoo's?

      • Tatiner
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27 6:01 AM
          Thanks, but it's email app has no spam filter.

          Cheers, Peter