Yahoo Messenger in Mail Classic closing

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      ...time to upgrade for those who have not I believe

      http://is.gd/YaYFDr

      I guess the Yahoo! Mail team is giving you another stick to beat them up...
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013

        s'ok, i have tried messenger and have found it useless for my purposes.
        no probs.
        for some, less is more.
        adds
        ...magic has a habit of lying low,