Temporary Error 8 When Moving Mail to Folders

  • Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Last week I began receiving a ‘Temporary Error 8’ when moving mail to folders using keyboard shortcuts. For example, by pressing ‘D’, then the number 0 through 9 for the first 9 folders will always generate Temporary Error 8. Dragging and dropping works fine as does selecting the target folder from the drop down list with the mouse. I don’t think the problem is on my end since it occurs at home and work, on Chrome and Firefox and on multiple yahoo accounts. I have tried clearing the cache and cookies.

      Anyone else experiencing this?

      Colin