Re: [Y-Mail] Re: help with lock out

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18 6:36 AM
      I meant to point out Yahoo does NOT have a published phone #.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      (\. (\
      ( ^.^)
      o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

      Sent Via My iPhone

    • nvaflcio.jobs@att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18 9:02 AM
        Yea, I have found out about that merry go-round.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18 2:11 PM
          Well, today ATT told me to abandon all hope. The account originally created, has been unlinked from the AT&T of today. If it is no longer a linked AT&T account, it becomes a floater or something.