Re: help with lock out

  • nvaflcio.jobs@att.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
      First thing in the AM. Thanks for the tip

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:

      > Are locked out of AT&T or Yahoo? I see an AT&T email account.
      >
      > Yahoo does have a published phone number but AT&T does. Yahoo makes it very VERY hard to get good help!
      >

      > Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      > Tulsa, OK
      >
      > (\. (\
      > ( ^.^)
      > o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER
      >
      > Sent Via My iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 17, 2013, at 12:23 PM, "nvaflcio.jobs@..." <nvaflcio.jobs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > apparently in hindsight, my contact e-mail is the same as the locked out accounts. All resets emailed to me are in the same inaccessible account.
      > > I do not know if capitalization is the issue with the secret answers. I have just about exhausted the names of the dogs in my past.
      > > I have been unable to find a working phone number for voice help. Contact via email process is a run around of wizards that take me around in circles.

    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
        I meant to point out Yahoo does NOT have a published phone #.

        Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        (\. (\
        ( ^.^)
        o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

        Sent Via My iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
          Yea, I have found out about that merry go-round.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
            Well, today ATT told me to abandon all hope. The account originally created, has been unlinked from the AT&T of today. If it is no longer a linked AT&T account, it becomes a floater or something.