Re: [Y-Mail] Re: help with lock out

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
      Are locked out of AT&T or Yahoo? I see an AT&T email account.

      Yahoo does have a published phone number but AT&T does. Yahoo makes it very VERY hard to get good help!

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      (\. (\
      ( ^.^)
      o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

      Sent Via My iPhone

    • nvaflcio.jobs@att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
        This afternoon, i was reading the small print. I found that a password change on Yahoo?ATT mail will also change my ATT account password. They have a posted number to contact ATT, 1-800-288-2020. Tommorrow i will give them a call. The page says 24/7, the answering voice says no.
        So, my adventure will continue.
        Thanks for the Tip!

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 17, 2013
          First thing in the AM. Thanks for the tip

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
            I meant to point out Yahoo does NOT have a published phone #.

            Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
            Tulsa, OK

            (\. (\
            ( ^.^)
            o_(")(") HAPPY EASTER

            Sent Via My iPhone

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
              Yea, I have found out about that merry go-round.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
                Well, today ATT told me to abandon all hope. The account originally created, has been unlinked from the AT&T of today. If it is no longer a linked AT&T account, it becomes a floater or something.