Re: Even the Y! Mail General Manager is leaving

  • Mike-Shirley O'Brien
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16 6:40 AM
      Been halfway watching this thread and just got around to looking at the article about this guy leaving. I noted one important thing, no reason was given and no one knows whose idea it was for him to clean out his desk, his or hers. The fact that he has a new job already lined up is no more telling than any other employee getting caught doing a mis-deed or incompetent and allowed to resign instead of getting fired. Could even be that he got caught in a mole trap.

      Given all of the problems with the constant changing of the email client, the numerous complaints and this latest fiasco with deleted accounts and lost email, the elimination of the Groups Labs and ??upgrading?? of the groups; it really doesn't matter to me whose idea it was, that division needs a gutting!!

      Changing things that aren't broken is no more than corporate job security. I always marvel at how some things work so well that the IT folks are not needed anymore so they invent a new fix, a new look, a new feel so that now they have to be kept on the dole. Maybe the new CEO knows the game.