Re: [Y-Mail] Leaving Yahoo Mail

  • Lisa Esposito
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
      You've given much good advice on here and that will missed.  Thank you for all you contributed.  My best to you.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013

        Bless you Henrique...au revoir.

        adds

        ..But magic has a habit of lying low,
        like a rake in the grass.

        ~Terry Pratchett
        ~

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
          Henrique, I enjoyed your posts. I, too, hope that Yahoo mail is restored someday. Good luck and au revior!  Cindy

          Cindy in Ohio
          Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

          http://thenormandogproject.blogspot.com/
          http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/