Leaving Yahoo Mail

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
      Yahoo Mail has been my primary email since I, effectively, began to deal with the internet in 2001. For many years I considered it as the most robust solution that fit my needs. Over the years I have seen Yahoo Mail go through tough times with hope that things would improve with time. I have not really had many problems with Yahoo Mail lately, but, also, I no longer use it as much as before. Today I closed my plus account and came here to say goodbye to this group who received me so well.
      Who knows, in the future, we will see Yahoo Mail back to the old and great shape? I'm hoping for it. Until that happens, I will remain using my old GMail.

      See you all soon

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • Lisa Esposito
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
        You've given much good advice on here and that will missed.  Thank you for all you contributed.  My best to you.

        http://about.me/henriquejunior

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013

          Bless you Henrique...au revoir.

          adds

          ..But magic has a habit of lying low,
          like a rake in the grass.

          ~Terry Pratchett
          ~

          Yahoo Mail has been my primary email since I, effectively, began to deal with the internet in 2001. For many years I considered it as the most robust solution that fit my needs. Over the years I have seen Yahoo Mail go through tough times with hope that things would improve with time. I have not really had many problems with Yahoo Mail lately, but, also, I no longer use it as much as before. Today I closed my plus account and came here to say goodbye to this group who received me so well.
          Who knows, in the future, we will see Yahoo Mail back to the old and great shape? I'm hoping for it. Until that happens, I will remain using my old GMail.

          See you all soon

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
            Henrique, I enjoyed your posts. I, too, hope that Yahoo mail is restored someday. Good luck and au revior!  Cindy

            Cindy in Ohio
            Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

            http://thenormandogproject.blogspot.com/
            http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/