Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo IMAP?

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 9 8:45 AM
      I have outlook on my iPhone. Just select the hotmail emblem in your iPhone. I am using an iPhone 4. One day I will upgrade but over $700 is more than I can afford right now for I need the 32 MB phone.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Mar 9, 2013, at 10:28 AM, Marc <mritorto@...> wrote:

      What about with outlook
      Thanks

      Marc
      Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

      Suzi <puppy.lix3@...> wrote:

      I'm using the iPhone Yahoo Mail app.
      So far, it works well.
      My cellphone is iPhone 4S
      *Suzi*

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 22, 2013
        Once you've switched, you can't go back. Classic is being terminated, so all users will be switched over to the new version.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 06/21/2013 04:40 PM, Tom Sisson wrote:

        Anyone trying to get back to Classic Mail, not that those links do not work. That was from the last attempt to overhaul the Yahoo email interface.

        Tom