Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo IMAP?

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 9, 2013
      What about with outlook
      Thanks

      Marc
      Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

      Suzi <puppy.lix3@...> wrote:

      I'm using the iPhone Yahoo Mail app.
      So far, it works well.
      My cellphone is iPhone 4S
      *Suzi*

      From: Marc <mritorto@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, March 8, 2013, 2:17 PM

      Any link on how to setup imap with yahoo
      Thanks

      Marc
      Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

      Suzi <puppy.lix3@...> wrote:

      I'm not using it.
      I subscribe to Office 365 and use Outlook.
      Using webmail for yahoo. After a lot of years of paying
      for yahoo mail, I got so disappointed with it that I stopped
      paying last year.

      *Suzi*

      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 22, 2013
        Once you've switched, you can't go back. Classic is being terminated, so all users will be switched over to the new version.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 06/21/2013 04:40 PM, Tom Sisson wrote:

        Anyone trying to get back to Classic Mail, not that those links do not work. That was from the last attempt to overhaul the Yahoo email interface.

        Tom