Yahoo Web Mail, Liam and filters

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      I'm out of town for 30 days, as I was last year at this time. Rather than use Thunderbird, I've been using Yahoo web mail. Last year I somehow set up the mail to use filters to put certain e-mail into various folders rather than use InBox for everything. Somehow that has gone awry. Everything goes into InBox. I see no way to use filters presently. How does one find them?

      As I was planing with the mail a few days ago, I noticed some Liam icons of a cartoon character, and thought I would see what happens if I selected one. The icon appeared in the msg I was using. I decided to see if I could delete it. Nope. How do I get rid of it?

      (I avoided Thunderbird because of the difficulty of getting msgs from this laptop onto my desktop PC back home.)