Re: Android Login Error

  • amarryat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
      Thanks. I've been searching for a way to contact tech support but haven't had any luck. And I pay for the "Plus" service.

      I'm able to check my mail via the mobile website on my phone. However it keeps prompting me to download the mobile app. I'd rather use the stock email app which I've been using for years, but until this is fixed I'll use the Yahoo mail app which also works fine.