Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Hack Sending Emails With Single Link To Rogue Websites

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 8, 2013
      Only Yahoo emails are the ones being hacked. When I get these type of emails with only a link it is always a Yahoo account. Now the name of the person holding the account is placed in the subject line. I just got one from my brother and he has a Yahoo account.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.