Re: [Y-Mail] get "invalid id or password" when log in but can logged in after in a second

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      I get that too on my iPhone but that is usually because there is something wrong in the server. Either Yahoo or AT&T. If I wait a minute I can continue on.

      I have not noticed the grey padlock in Firefox. Where is it?

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Don't cry because it's over,
      smile because it happened.