get "invalid id or password" when log in but can logged in after in a second

  • asiancellphone
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 3:51 PM
      hello,

      i recently get "invalid id or password" warning, but after a while , can logged in automatically ?

      and why does yahoomail shows grey padlock on firefox browser ?
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 7:26 AM
        I get that too on my iPhone but that is usually because there is something wrong in the server. Either Yahoo or AT&T. If I wait a minute I can continue on.

        I have not noticed the grey padlock in Firefox. Where is it?

        Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Don't cry because it's over,
        smile because it happened.