Yahoo has restored my deleted emails
- Here is the notice from yahoo support about 8:00pm pst
**This is an automated response**
We have attempted to restore your mailbox using the information that you provided. If some of the emails were not restored, it is because they were not available in the snapshot used.
After we received your request, we looked for a copy of what your Yahoo! Mail account looked like at a specific point in time just prior to your requested restore time. Your entire mailbox (including your Inbox and other folders) will look exactly like it did at the time the snapshot was taken.
Since we are only able to restore your entire mailbox, there are some limitations to what we are able to do when restoring:
- We cannot restore any specific message(s) or folder(s).
- We cannot restore any message(s) lost while composing.
- We cannot undo this restoration or restore messages lost because of this restoration.
- Emails received after the recovery date will no longer be available.
**Please do not reply to this email, as no one will receive your message.**
My emails and folders seem to be here, but some of my messages, only have headers no message bodies. Also I noticed I am missing some messages, I was expecting during the time my account was screwed up. They still over charged me for my plus acct, and I guess I have to take that up with billing.
No apologies or explanation, but what else would I expect from this company?
I will post any other observations as I go through my account.