What do the deleted accounts have in common?

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      Other than being long-term accounts, do the deleted accounts have anything in common? Were they all using Classic?

      Would switching to the new version prevent this from happening to others?

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
      http://hormoneshealthharmony.blogspot.com/
    • chinese_bernie_mac
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2013
        Actually, I had a Yahoo Mail Plus account, and it happened to me also. Lost everything Saturday morning, filled out the form, got everything (hopefully) back Sunday night. Whew!

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

        > Other than being long-term accounts, do the deleted accounts have anything in common? Were they all using Classic?
        > Would switching to the new version prevent this from happening to others?
        >
        > Cindy in Ohio
        >
        > Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
        >
        > Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank, CGC, BN...Labrador Retriever
        >
        > http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
        >
        > http://hormoneshealthharmony.blogspot.com/

      • Chris B
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
          It seems from posts on Answers / Twitter / Facebook that:

          accounts are long term (greater than about 10 years), use Classic rather than New or Beta, and are mainly US-based that is they are .com - its seems that .co.uk and .co.nz are OK

          CJB.

        • adeomus ********
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
            " use Classic rather than New or Beta, and are mainly US-based"..
            is there substantiation re these ?

            ..But magic has a habit of lying low,
            like a rake in the grass.

            ~Terry Pratchett