Re: [Y-Mail] YAHOO HAVE YET TO RESTORE MY EMAILS

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 3, 2013
      I realize your anger & frustration over this, but please don't type in all caps. It's harder to read for some people, & it's as though you're shouting. Ok?

      This issue seems to be spreading by the minute, but I'm sure Yahoo is doing all they can to resolve it. I think we all need to just calm down, sit tight, & hope for the best. Let Yahoo do their job. I know some of you use it for work so it's very important to get your emails back, but all we can do is wait. We can't make Yahoo work any faster at fixing this problem which is apparently a major one, so it's going to take some time. Their technicians are surely swamped right now, scrambling to sort it out while more & more complaints are coming in every minute. I'm sure they'll get it fixed as soon as possible!

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 03/03/2013 08:45 AM, Chris B wrote:

      DESPITE MAKING REPEATED REQUESTS YAHOO HAVE YET TO RESTORE MY EMAILS - SO IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE NOW GONE FOR GOOD. IF I DON'T GET THEM BACK I WILL NOT BE USING ANY YAHOO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AGAIN - AND I WILL CLOSE DOWN ALL OF MY YAHOO GROUPS. THIS IS APPALLING TREATMENT OF LONG-STANDING MEMBERS ALL BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT NEW MAIL ETC. BUT WANT TO KEEP CLASSIC. CJB.

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 22, 2013
        Once you've switched, you can't go back. Classic is being terminated, so all users will be switched over to the new version.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 06/21/2013 04:40 PM, Tom Sisson wrote:

        Anyone trying to get back to Classic Mail, not that those links do not work. That was from the last attempt to overhaul the Yahoo email interface.

        Tom