All email and folders gone! Yahoo de-activated my account! Help!

  • apbreaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      My business is idle right now. All of the important emails I had are gone! My account was de-activated last night without my permission and everything is gone. I've sent countless requests on yahoo's useless help section. I've sent messages on every site possible trying to get yahoo to respond. They said we only have 48 hours then everything is lost. I still haven't gotten a response and I'm at over 24 hours since I lost everything. Any help is appreciated. I NEED MY EMAIL AND FOLDERS BACK,