10 years of emails and folders gone, only a "Welcome to Yahoo" message

  • Sonja
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      I got an error message that my Yahoo Plus account was deactivated. I followed their reactivation process, and arrived at an initialized account, completely empty.

      I filed a ticket with yahoo help, they gave me a phone number to call, I was on hold for 30 minutes, then spoke to account verification services who told me there was nothing they could do for me as it was a technical problem, and to reply to the email their tech support sent. I did, and I got exactly the same message again, call the same number...