Re: 15 years of yahoo messages and foldres gone DISASTER

  • Sonja
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 1:13 PM
      Not true. I followed the reactivation instructions, typed in the captcha and arrived at an empty account, only a welcome to yahoo message was there. Every folder, 10 years worth of emails all gone.
      I filled out the help forms / filed a service ticket and described the problem exactly and got an email response to call account verification, I did, was on hold for 30 minutes, and then told it was a technical problem to reply to the email again, and I did, re-described the problem using different words and got the same response to call account verification service.