Account deactivated

  • Justus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 1:12 PM
      I found this group trying to figure out why my email account deactivated. I re-activated it to find all my email deleted. I didn't request it, and I use it every day so the four month window of no activity is not the cause. I see that there are other people with the same problem, so I'm hoping Yahoo is on top of this issue. I really need my email restored.
    • Justus